Are you a "closet rescuer" who wishes to help but can not help directly with the dogs? Have you ever wondered what you can do to help? Well here is the answer to your question...
Aside from financial donations, gifts in form of non-financial shapes and sizes are gratefully accepted.
For The Pugs
- Dog Beds- Pugs love snuggle balls.
- Old Towels, blankets and/or sheets- We use these for bedding for the Pugs and puppies. They love to have something warm and comfortable to snuggle up in at night in their crates.
- Snuggle Safe Heat Pad- Comforting for newborn, sick, elderly, or arthritic dogs.
- We use crates for transporting, for foster homes and for behavioral training. Foster doggies really come to rely on their 'safe' spot (crate). All sizes, types, new and used.
- Baby Gates
- Dog Feeders & Bowls
- Adjustable Collars, Harnesses and Leashes- These are items we never have enough of. Please consider donating new or slightly used collars, leashes or harnesses.
- Kong Toys - Helps those Pugs with separation anxiety handle their fears.
- Chew Toys
- Soft Toys- Most of the Pugs that come into rescue have never played with toys before. We need to teach them how to play. A donation of toys would be greatly appreciated.
- Doggie Diapers- This helps when we get Pugs in that are in heat.
- General Dog Shampoo
- General Dog Conditioner
- Malaseb Shampoo (helps treat skin conditions)
- Malaseb Flush- (helps treat skin conditions)
- Leave-on Conditioner - ResiCHLOR (helps treat skin conditions)
- Professional doggie hair dryer.
- Nail Clippers
- Ear Wash
- Baby Wipes
- Pet-Temp Thermometer
- Natural Pet Supplements
- Genteal Eye Gel- Helps prevent dry eye.
- Baby Wash Cloths- Used to clean the Pugs nose wrinkles.
- Dog Food- Wellness, Solid Gold, Nutro Premium Nutrition, Wysong, Synorgon Canine Diet
- Solid Gold Lamb Jerky - Helps with training.
- Dog Vitamins and Supplements- The Pugs often come in in poor shape and need a nutritional diet to get them back in good health.
- Solid Gold Berry Balance - Helps urinary tract problems.
- Heartworm preventative. Heartguard Plus Dosage needed: dogs up to 25 lbs. and for dogs 26-50 lbs.
- Gift Cards- Wal-mart, Pet Supply Stores, Visa Gift Cards.
- Ionic Breeze GP Silent Air Purifier To help prevent airborne illness.
For the Office
- Laser Printer
- Digital Camera
- Foldable Tables & Chairs for rescue events
- File Folders
- Copy Machine
- Ink Jet Cartridges- HP21 & HP22
- White or Red Photo Storage Boxes (Used to hold foster home supplies)
Professional Services : Printer, Groomer.
Please Mail all wish list items to:
Pug Rescue Network
c/o D.R.S Services
28104 Orchard Lake Rd.
Farmington Hills Mi 48334